All of our plastic cutting boards are made from high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic. HDPE is a formulated non-porous, high density material for food processing applications designed with superior scratch resistance. It will not absorb moisture, bacteria, or odors. It will not chip or peel and is dishwasher-safe. HDPE is not altered by chemicals, moisture, or impact which makes it ideal for such a wide range of applications.
Key Material Benefits
- Does not absorb moisture, odor, or bacteria
- Easy to clean, dishwasher-safe
- Cleaning fluids wash off easily
- Ability to use at low temperatures — freezer applications
- Specially designed texture will maximize product life and minimize wear on knives
- Finish is consistent on both sides so that they can be used on either side, extending their longevity
- Will not chip, peel, or crack
- NSF (Effective Date: January 1, 2016)
1/4" - 2"
Thicknesses above 1" only available in smooth texture
Textured (Matte) or Smooth